Please look over the directions, complete the form with the correct information, and return it to the Consular Office with the required attachments.
Please note that our Consular Office is located in a separate location from the Embassy.
Public Hours from 9:00am - 1:00pm
The Consular Office address is below:
The Embassy of Afghanistan - Consular Office
2233 Wisconsin Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20007
- Click below to download the Marriage Certificate Form.
- Please note that it does require the Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Once downloaded, select File > Print.
- Choose your Printer under "Printer Name"
- The Marriage Certificate Form is 8.5 x 11 so be sure to use "letter-sized" paper.
- The applicant should provide 2 notarized affidavits
You will also need to include a financial guarantee Visa application fee. (Fees must be paid with either a money order or cashiers check made payable to the Embassy of Afghanistan)
Marriage Certificate processing fee:$50.00
Marriage Certificate Application: form_mc.pdf